Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

This post is a for my best friend. My best friend is beautiful (inside and out), talented & creative, passionate about life and others, and amazing in more ways than I can count. She has been my partner in crime throughout this past year....fighting, relaxing, laughing, crying, loving, struggling. She is my wife...Erica. Just this year we have been through our 2 year anniversary, our graduation from college (her MA), our wedding, our reception, our honey moon, the stresses of moving into a new house, the loss of 2 beloved grand parents, and many other challenging, rewarding, and joyful times. Erica I love you everything I have, and couldn't imagine doing any of this without you. Happy Birthday!








1 comment:

Kenny Grill said...

Cute post... seriously.