Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Steve + Stephanie + Steve Jr.

Kenny and I had the privilege of shooting this awesome family in Old Town Temecula this past weekend. This shoot was all made possible by twitter.....how you might say? Well, a while ago I met a nice lad by the name of Garth. Garth is another amazing designer in our area and I started getting plugged into his twitter network of artists, geeks, and freaks. Steve was one of these great contacts I met through Garth. Long story short......I'm going to be working on some exciting things in the future....all because of twitter and social networks. In short....use twitter.....you never know who is going to be on the other end.

Oh...we had a great time taking picture of these guys......they are awesome. Also, check out Steves site. He is a Local Search Marketer and does amazing things. :)




No comments: