Monday, July 16, 2007

8 hours later and a day at the auto shop.....


So I got away from the hussle and bussle of my crazy summer schdule this weekend. Spent three days up in santa cruz with my family. After fun at the beach and a hike in the redwoods, I got to visit my sisters church where my brother-in-law just got a new job. It was nice not to have to worry about what was going on, on a sunday morning. Worship was great as always (thanks bobby) and then we spent the rest of the day waling around the santa cruz board walk. We ate a huge dinner and then it was go time. (That was the fun part..... here comes the not so fun part)

Sadly, this meant Erica and I had a 7 hour drive which put us home around 3am. I surived by downing a total of two Monster Energy Drinks, one 5 Hour Energy shot, and at 42oz coke. Pretty much strung out on caffinee, but we got home saftely. After a nice 3 hour sleep, I woke up and got my car fixed... well at least tried. Sat in a dingy auto repair shop looking at dated magazines for 6 hours, only to learn that they didn't get al the necessary parts. One day wasted and still dont know how to get to work tomorrow. :(

Yet, inspite of the long drives and lame cars, the weekend was supper relazing and definetly what I needed.

1 comment:

photoqueen said...

Hey congrats you guys! I just saw that you've entered the blog world. And you have lots of news to share. I'd love to see a blog from the bride as to wedding plans, might be a fun way to see her Point of view.

However Congratulations to you both!